- Specialist in General Surgery
- Specialist in Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Graduated on 30/12/88 in Faculty of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires.
Resident Physician in General Surgery - Hospital General de Agudos "Prof. Dr. Ramon Carrillo, associated with the University of Buenos Aires.
Resident Physician in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Hospital de Agudos "Evita", associated with University of Buenos Aires.
Nominee for Awards:
- Chief Resident Surgical Clinic.
- Chief Residents for Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Recertified Specialist in Clinical Surgery
- Recertified Specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Hierarchical Specialist in Clinical Surgery
- Hierarchical Specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ISAPS
- Member of The Ibero-Latin American Confederation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, FILACP
- Professional Member of the Argentinean Medical Association (AMA)
- Professional Member of the Argentinean Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Teaching in the Faculty of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires
- Teaching in the Faculty of Medicine of the Universidad del Salvador
- Teaching in the Faculty of Medicine, Universidad Abierta Interamericana
- Teaching Career Specialist High Buco-Facial Surgery, Maimonides University
Being one of the few plastic surgeons with knowledge of the thoracic surgery, colorectal microsurgery gives him a strong surgical training that differentiates it from others.
More than 27 papers presented at the specialty International Conferences and Congresses, with 3 prizes to the best jobs.
Having treated many patients in the fashion industry, film and television, knows the importance of "small scars," and aims to find a "natural appearance in the results of their surgeries."
Plastic Surgeon in a permanent updating, attending numerous workshops, courses and international congresses, great artist that joins with the aesthetic plastic surgery to achieve the best results.